Spill Berm Mats
- Superior design
- Range of sizes
- Made to measure
- Redesigned well head mats
- Firm berm will not collapse under weight of hoses and lines
Why use our spill berm mats?
An oil field boom in North Dakota has turned a quiet agricultural region into an industrial zone where farmers and ranchers report over 100 oil spills per month. Containing spills properly makes the clean up process so much easier and minimizes damage to the environment. We can provide the mats necessary for containment in a variety of sizes. They are delivered clean and installed on your site and are picked up and cleaned after the job is complete.
Without factoring in the loss of good PR and increasing insurance rates the typical costs are at least :
- 24 hrs./ 20 men @ ($100/hr. thru a contractor)
- A vacuum truck, backhoe, dump trucks each @ ($250/hr.)
- Waste disposal fees for oils waste @ ($200/cu.yd.) for 50 -100 cu yds.
- Ditch restoration and grading
- Police costs for traffic control
- Soil and water sampling / And then potential fines $1,000 to $10,000 (+ lawyers at $300/hr. for 3 yrs.)
- AVERAGE COSTS EXCEED $100,000